STUFF

I was distressing over my small home and no where to keep my STUFF. I was trying to disect my distress and wondering WHY my STUFF is so important to me. I mean, one dear friend sent me a real pine wreath for Christmas and it is STILL decorating my front step. I know, I'm pathetic. In my defense, I realized that every time I look at that wreath I think of my dear friend and her thoughtfulness for me and my family. I even think of her family and what they are doing and enduring. I love that wreath...even though it is very dead. So it is with all my STUFF. I love the thoughtful friends and loved ones who thought of me and share something they love with me. Thus, I have stuff. An attic full of stuff. Boxes full of stuff. Bags full of stuff. I am one loved lady. My STUFF needs to be sorted...but do I need to do it today?

Comments

NO!! I give you carte blanche to do it later!

(Maybe just the old stuff. And maybe just a little.)

You almost have a bigger house! You'll have plenty of room then. Why do kids get/need so much room anyway?
Mels said…
I'm so glad I'm not the only one with a Christmas wreath on my door. I finally took it down, but after be harased about having it up into Feb. I put a couple hearts on it (since it was filled with red ribbon) I made it work for both holidays. Hey, why not? Good luke with the "stuff" it, I have great hope that some day it will only be my "stuff" taking up space here (Jason doesn't have "stuff") :)

Popular Posts