11 Years Ago.....

Eleven years ago was a long wait. Erin did NOT want to come into this world. I knew I was going to be pregnant for the rest of my life. Wade thought so too. Amazingly enough - Dr. Flory saw to it that she came and arrived safely. She was my first born dark headed beautiful baby girl. A true gift from my Heavenly Father. Recovery for me took a few weeks and Erin took a few weeks to thrive herself - but she has truly been a blessing and having Erin in my life has been a growing, learning, joyful experience.
How did she get her name? Well, Wade and I went to the hospital with two names in mind. We wanted to see her. When she arrived, we didn't even talk to each other and Wade told the nurse that her name would be Patricia Erin Aagard. I totally agreed. She has been my Sweet PEA ever since.
Today is a celebration of you, Erin. I pray that you may have decades more of joy and celebrations and smiles. Thanks for being who you are and being the great sister to your family! We love you!
Comments