The Two Wheeling King!

Well, the weatherman finally agreed to give us a gorgeous winter day in Wyoming! It was around 50 degrees today. James decided from the start of the day that he was going to learn how to ride his bike without the training wheels. He is one determined bugger! He did it! Heaven only knows where I'll find him now with his new found freedom! He wanted to be able to ride with his cousin Kolby - who mastered two wheels last year! Way to go James!

I spent the morning in Cody with William at the doctor's office. Double ear infection! You would think with all the new technology that they could come up with a test for moms to use on toddlers to find out if they are sick. I hate not knowing. Poor kid! William, James and I then went and had lunch with Wade and Justin at the jobsite. Great day for a picnic. The house is looking great too. Chrissy and Erin stayed home and made brownies...which is a whole different story. I then headed to Lovell and got my new glasses - first new pair in a lonnnnng time!

What did you do today? Ha. ha.

Comments

Jodie said…
Way to go, James!!
Jake and Krista said…
I'll right James! I can't wait to see you do that in person!! Good luck Tricia!!!!!!

Popular Posts