Summer ?
I'm terrible - I know - but the blog just hasn't been hitting the priority list.
Once summer started - I feel like the Aagards are going - going- going!
Erin, James and William took swimming lesson in Lovell. They were real troopers and enjoyed it. I love the staff in Lovell and appreciate their hard work.
Erin is knee deep in practices for the 24th celebration and the Primary kids are practicing their songs. Erin is also busy with her pigs and sewing for 4-H. She got it done - YAY!!!
Wade was just put in as Young Men's president and is working with the 16- 18 year old boys in the ward. (Oh, excuse me, young men, I mean!) He is working on the big meal for the community that the BSA are putting on and that is taking every spare minute he has.
Chrissy is back for volleyball camp in Burlington. Erin is taking it too. Erin thinks she is dying, and Chrissy is soooo sore! Erin jammed her finger the first day - her first injury of the sports season. They have one more day and I don't think they will regret it.
Justin is spending the summer in Casper. He came home for a couple nights to attend a GEAR Up activity and see the family. We enjoyed the visit. He will be a Dairy Queen pro when the summer ends!
James took a Basketball camp in Lovell with his cousin Kolby. They were hoping to meet their new teacher, Mr. Lundberg, but instead got to have fun with new boys. They got a t-shirt and new basketball so it wasn't all that bad.
Will and James swim in Aunt Kim's new little pool all they can. James got a bad sunburn this week so maybe he'll be converted to sunscreen! Will turned 5 years old this summer. My baby is 5. It is amazing how the house changes when no one is into the cupboards or toilets or in diapers!
Wade is busy and what a blessing that is. We are still trying to sell the spec house here in Burlington. We are gardening one last year at the in-laws and that keeps us hopping too. We enjoy the harvest in the fall though.
A highlight was the Despain reunion in the Big Horns. I love it up there. The snow made us think twice but I'm glad we went. It turned out great - even the mosquitos were out in their masses for us! Everyone was able to show up except Justin. Missed him - but was delighted to see everyone again. It was our 13th family reunion! Mom and Dad celebrated their 46th wedding anniversary right before we went.
Well, I better just hang on - we've got a few more weeks before school starts. By the way - doesn't Walmart know there is another month until that back-to-school stuff should be in the aisles?
Once summer started - I feel like the Aagards are going - going- going!
Erin, James and William took swimming lesson in Lovell. They were real troopers and enjoyed it. I love the staff in Lovell and appreciate their hard work.
Erin is knee deep in practices for the 24th celebration and the Primary kids are practicing their songs. Erin is also busy with her pigs and sewing for 4-H. She got it done - YAY!!!
Wade was just put in as Young Men's president and is working with the 16- 18 year old boys in the ward. (Oh, excuse me, young men, I mean!) He is working on the big meal for the community that the BSA are putting on and that is taking every spare minute he has.
Chrissy is back for volleyball camp in Burlington. Erin is taking it too. Erin thinks she is dying, and Chrissy is soooo sore! Erin jammed her finger the first day - her first injury of the sports season. They have one more day and I don't think they will regret it.
Justin is spending the summer in Casper. He came home for a couple nights to attend a GEAR Up activity and see the family. We enjoyed the visit. He will be a Dairy Queen pro when the summer ends!
James took a Basketball camp in Lovell with his cousin Kolby. They were hoping to meet their new teacher, Mr. Lundberg, but instead got to have fun with new boys. They got a t-shirt and new basketball so it wasn't all that bad.
Will and James swim in Aunt Kim's new little pool all they can. James got a bad sunburn this week so maybe he'll be converted to sunscreen! Will turned 5 years old this summer. My baby is 5. It is amazing how the house changes when no one is into the cupboards or toilets or in diapers!
Wade is busy and what a blessing that is. We are still trying to sell the spec house here in Burlington. We are gardening one last year at the in-laws and that keeps us hopping too. We enjoy the harvest in the fall though.
A highlight was the Despain reunion in the Big Horns. I love it up there. The snow made us think twice but I'm glad we went. It turned out great - even the mosquitos were out in their masses for us! Everyone was able to show up except Justin. Missed him - but was delighted to see everyone again. It was our 13th family reunion! Mom and Dad celebrated their 46th wedding anniversary right before we went.
Well, I better just hang on - we've got a few more weeks before school starts. By the way - doesn't Walmart know there is another month until that back-to-school stuff should be in the aisles?

Comments