"I Was in your tummy"

If anyone know my situation, you know I got an instant family when I married Wade. I also was instantly the Mom to two kids. Great deal - no labor pains for two. But I have to share a funny...I recently pulled out a little photo album of our wedding since we are soon to celebrate our 10th anniversary. My kids love to peruse it and comment on it. Two of my kids are in the pictures - Justin and Chrissy. My other kids feel quite slighted. "Where was I Mom?" Well, James would not drop the subject the other day no matter what I told him. He just didn't get why he wasn't there too. So he finally came up the answer that he was in my tummy. I replied that no he wasn't! He wasn't even a thought on that day! He didn't like that answer either. So, in his mind - he was in my tummy. I know - someday it will make sense. Someday.

Comments

They probably don't appreciate what a great bonus that really is, but, I'm a mom so I do!

That is an EXCELLENT bonus!

Congratulations! (since I didn't tell you 10 years ago! :) )
Jake and Krista said…
James absolutely cracks me up! He comes up with the funniest things! When is your anniversary? Jake and I will be in Lovell next weekend.

Popular Posts