Too Young!

Erin has decided that at 7 years old, she can do anything her 12 year old sister can. She does not believe me when I suggest she not do the same things. So, nylons and shaving her legs have become topics of discussion lately. Last night she came up to me with a "rash"on her leg. Just one leg - no where else. She asked if that can happen when you shave your legs. UGH! THat little stinker tried to shave her legs - dry! They looked like they itched and hurt. Then when we doing our family handshake after prayer, I notice her wrist and arm had a "rash". Yep, she tried to shave her arms too but will wait until Satuday to finish. I asked her if she tried any other body parts and she said no. We'll see if another "rash" shows up. Why won't she believe me?

Comments

Jake and Krista said…
I too can remeber wanting to shave my legs so bad. If only we knew at that young age that once you start you can't stop and it's not that much fun!!

Popular Posts