Poop Anyone?
Today I was asked "What would happen if you eat poop?" by James and William pooped in the tub of which I am still discentfecting toys. I'm feeling a little picked on.
I went to Mom's yesterday to work on geneology on the new website. How fun! We found some kids for a relative that was missing several and got more aquainted with all the sight offers. I highly recommend it.
It is finally above 32 degrees here. Three cheers for the weatherman! James is counting down until he can go camping. He wants the snow to melt so bad. The subzero weather is not my favorite.
Wade is still working on the addition. I am hoping we can texture within the week - then I can paint to my heart's content. I cleared the shelves in hopes that he can break into the house soon too. I will cheerfully announce the celebration of the addition being done....whenever that is.
I went to Mom's yesterday to work on geneology on the new website. How fun! We found some kids for a relative that was missing several and got more aquainted with all the sight offers. I highly recommend it.
It is finally above 32 degrees here. Three cheers for the weatherman! James is counting down until he can go camping. He wants the snow to melt so bad. The subzero weather is not my favorite.
Wade is still working on the addition. I am hoping we can texture within the week - then I can paint to my heart's content. I cleared the shelves in hopes that he can break into the house soon too. I will cheerfully announce the celebration of the addition being done....whenever that is.

Comments