Picnic Time!

Believe it or not, we had our first outside picnic for 2008 today. We roasted hotdogs - beans - and chips. James is dying to go camping so we comprimised with a weiner roast and we loved the gorgeous weather we are getting. It was around 60 degrees today. I don't remember when I've had a picnic so early in the year. What a treat!

I have to follow up on James and his bike riding too. The next morning after he figured out how to ride on two wheels, he came to the breakfast table complaining that his bum hurt! We assured him that any bum that rode a bike that long would hurt - he needs to get it into bike riding condition for the good weather!

My thoughts are with my friends in Elko County. The pictures of the earthquake in Wells at ksl.com were scary. It really caused some damage. Makes me think again about getting our emergency kits and such ready. You never know when it will be you!

Comments

Jodie said…
I am so beyond jealous of you and your picnic. It is just plain cold here and as much as I enjoy winter, I am ready for it to be over. My kids have serious cabin fever and I am ready for a change. Hopefully we'll have some nice weather soon.
I agree with you about the earthquake thing. When I heard I had to make some quick calls to make sure everyone was ok!

Crazy!

Popular Posts