Spoiled Rotten!


This is how I spent part of my Valentine's Day...with three cowboys. Gideon George was visiting James and they are partners in crime with the Cowboy idea. William wasn't going to be left behind, so he got the "granny" hat for his hat. He doesn't look too amused here - but they were a riot! The white hat in another story. William wanted the heavy hard hat on his head - but it weighed more than William! He would take a couple steps and topple over. Get up and want it on again. James was trying to save him. I don't think William wanted that.

Just in case anyone is ever wondering, I want you to know that Wade spoils me rotten! He came home from work on Valentine's Day with this gorgeous bouquet of peach and white roses - for me! He doesn't quite get why I like flowers - but he gets them because he knows it makes me happy. They smell sooooo good too. Jealous anyone?


The kids all got a cookie and carnation from their dad too - all in the name of LOVE.





Comments

Mels said…
Cute...I got McDonald's for Valentines, well let me specify. We decided to take the kids to burger king to play for dinner, we are going out tonight due to sitter problems, anyhow, the playland was closed so we drove across the street with sarah screaming because she didn't want to leave. The playland at McDonalds stunk and so we shortened our stay came home and had fondue - choc. with strawberries, bananas, angel food cake. The kids loved it. Now for my fun tonight, yeah real food! Jason got me a cert. for a massage. I hope I like it, I haven't had one yet. Glad you have a great hubbie:)
Congrats!! They look great! Glad you had a great day!
Jodie said…
What a good hubby you have. Isn't it great to be married to your best friend? I love that he brought Valentine's for the kids as well.

Popular Posts