Aunt-Sisters?

I have been doing a little more with geneology lately for a variety of reasons and recently we had a very motivated sister talk in our ward on the subject. She was so good in fact, that Erin asked if she could do that. I kind of dropped the ball and didn't push the subject but Erin keeps asking if she has any "aunt sisters". I told her I had no idea what she was talking about. Until recently. I was meeting with the motivating sister and Erin wanted to come with me and asked about her aunt sisters again. You guessed it - ancestors!

Monday was FHE again. I don't know where Wade heard it but he repeated that "FHE is the only war that starts and ends with prayer." By the time we are done - that is exactly how I feel. How can we EVER feel the Spririt in that war. We will press on though.

Comments

Hey! You're SUPPOSED to say, FHE was so hard when the kids were younger but NOW that they are older, it is SOOOO much fun!

YOU are SUPPOSED to OFFER HOPE!

I'm probably doomed... :)
Jodie said…
I agree, we are doomed. We start and then Brent and I sit and roll our eyes and try to talk over the kids. It's exhausting. We're trying. :)
Mels said…
You're better than us, we usually don't get everyone there. Sarah is impossible so we wait for her bedtime and then start. My older kids say "It isn't FHE cause our whole family isn't there." I guess it's better we do it and sometimes the shorter the better:) Love the Aunt-sisters too, I'm glad I've got some.
Tricia said…
I'd love to give you hope, but those with even older kids than me say it gets even worse - I'm not sure how that can be possible...but I'll keep you up on it!

Popular Posts