I Feel Like a Survivor!
Really! I was asked to sing a SOLO in the evening session on Stake Conference Saturday Night. I prefer duets or groups or something , but a solo? I tried to come up with an excuse. I did. We were going to be here. I wasn't sick. (Despite me trying to cough one up.) No big plans. Darn it. So, I agreed and now that it is over - I feel like a survivor. Glad for the opportunity, but glad it is over. The chapel was full and it went half way into the cultural hall. I sang the song from the March New Era "The Tender Mercies of the Lord" by Kevin Olson. His sister in law played the piano for me. She's a trooper.
The girls played the piano for judges at AAD in Cody on Saturday. They did great, as always. Love it when they can share that talent. Piano lessons is one of those things that I think is so important in our world.
Gorgeous spring weather here. Tomorrow is supposed to be a major snow storm, ahhhh...the joys of the Rocky Mountains. My baby girl turns 9 tomorrow. Wish me luck! Where does the time fly?
The girls played the piano for judges at AAD in Cody on Saturday. They did great, as always. Love it when they can share that talent. Piano lessons is one of those things that I think is so important in our world.
Gorgeous spring weather here. Tomorrow is supposed to be a major snow storm, ahhhh...the joys of the Rocky Mountains. My baby girl turns 9 tomorrow. Wish me luck! Where does the time fly?

Comments
Hannah
We are hoping for spring around here too. Today it snowed about 1/2 inch. Come on sunshine!!