Bummer
It was the perfect plan - reservations in Denver and Laramie. Attend the sealing of Josie (my new niece) in Denver and then the blessing in Laramie on Sunday. Reservations were made. Babysitting arrangements made. Subs for callings on Sunday called. The car filled with gas - well, almost. And then it didn't get better. My family is STILL sick.
James woke up with an ear infection. Will is still on antibiotics. Wade is hacking. Justin has bronchitis. Chrissy is recovering from some mouth work with her braces. You see, I'm not supposed to go. No matter how much planning I do - my kids win. I know this was out of anyone's control. But I'm bummed.
So, I hug my kids a little longer - make sure they are all drugged up, and be grateful I have kids to hug and love. I guess I just want my brother to know that I wish it could have worked out - I wanted it to work out - but I'll see him this summer, if this bug ever leaves our house!
James woke up with an ear infection. Will is still on antibiotics. Wade is hacking. Justin has bronchitis. Chrissy is recovering from some mouth work with her braces. You see, I'm not supposed to go. No matter how much planning I do - my kids win. I know this was out of anyone's control. But I'm bummed.
So, I hug my kids a little longer - make sure they are all drugged up, and be grateful I have kids to hug and love. I guess I just want my brother to know that I wish it could have worked out - I wanted it to work out - but I'll see him this summer, if this bug ever leaves our house!
Comments
You've had a long sick winter!
Here's hoping it clears up soon.
Sorry you missed all the events though...