Erin turns 9!!!!

Doesn't her new doll look just like her? She picked a fabulous dinner for her birthday - wontons, rice, mixed fruit (cantaloupe, pineapple, grapes and strawberries), cheese ball, cherry delight dessert with lime sherbert. YUMMY!!!!

Erin is such a joy in our family. She loves to write, read, and teach. She is always teaching her younger brothers or cousins something new she learned. She's been kissed by a dozen angels and has the freckles to show it. Wade and I were surprised by her redhead. She continues to delight us with her new found skills and talents. We love what a young lady she is growing up to be.

Comments

diana said…
Happy Birthday Erin! Love your cute doll, she's just as cute as you are :)
Jake and Krista said…
HOpe you had a great birthday Erin!
Patty said…
Erin brings a lot of sunshine into all our lives. Her angel kisses are most special. My brother thought my freckles were rust spots from washing my face -- not so Erin. I love when Erin posts something on the blog or emails. Keep in touch Erin. Love ya
Mels said…
Wow, I can't believe how she has grown. She's a beautiful young lady. You are great parents. I can see why you are so proud of her.

Popular Posts