11 Years!

Here's to 11 Years!!! Wade and I were married 11 years ago in the Bountiful Utah Temple. I'm so glad to be on this ride with him. He is such a trooper. He and I went to the Passage Resort on the Big Horn Mountains to celebrate and get a break from our everyday life. This is the first time we left our kids to fend for themselves because they are old enough now! (Yippee!!) for a whole night. They did great. They were all alive and no missing limbs when we returned.

The Passage was full of snowmobilers! I mean FULL! I've never seen so many at one time and the weather was gorgeous. We enjoyed the hot tub, pool, food, and great accomodations. I would recommend it to anyone.

Upon our arrival home, we took the kids to Powell and a magic show by Jay Owenhouse. He even brought his pet tiger. It was fun. Will wasn't as thrilled as the rest of us, but any animals cause him to tremble. Justin chauffered us there - and he did a great job!

The fun never ends.......

Comments

Congrats, on 11 years. Sounds like you had a great little ride to the mountains.
Mels said…
good for you, I'm so happy to see you get a night away. Our special get away bombed this year so may be on another year:) we send you our love and congrats on 11 years!
diana said…
Congrats on 11 years!! Time flies doesn't it? So glad you could get away too, sounds fun.
Tricia said…
Such a big deal for the lovey stuff!!Congrations....mom.Erin

Popular Posts