WHEW!
We're done! Our program is DONE for the year! We survived. The kids did great. We had a three year old that had many other places to be than there - she was all over, and a five year old that had a fight with his grandma right before so his grandpa sat by him and he did great. One Sunbeam just sat - no singing or doing his part - just sitting. He did well at that though. (Opposite of his classmate that was all over the place. ) I learned a lot and am enjoying the "after the program" relief. Good luck to everyone that still has programs coming up!
Chrissy and Justin went to Casper this weekend. I did the driving. I managed to find a suicidal deer on the way to Shoshoni and a pheasant yesterday. My car made it through it with a couple dents - no one was hurt - the deer and pheasant didn't make it though. I couldn't believe it. However, I must say that with the last 10 years of traveling so much with the kids we have been so blessed. Only minor incidents. The Lord has been keeping a watchful eye on us and I hope He continues to do so.
Chrissy and Justin went to Casper this weekend. I did the driving. I managed to find a suicidal deer on the way to Shoshoni and a pheasant yesterday. My car made it through it with a couple dents - no one was hurt - the deer and pheasant didn't make it though. I couldn't believe it. However, I must say that with the last 10 years of traveling so much with the kids we have been so blessed. Only minor incidents. The Lord has been keeping a watchful eye on us and I hope He continues to do so.

Comments
sorry about the drive though - that's kinda a bummer!