Happy Birthday Grandpa!
My Grandpa Despain turned 91 years young yesterday. He is visiting my Aunt Ronna in Canada right now - but I was thinking of him. He is the Grandpa I grew up with - he lived right down the lane. I have a lot of Grandpa and Grandma memories - sweet memories.
On his 80th birthday, Wade and I had our first date. I was impressed because he chose to take me fishing and get to know me rather than a movie or video or something like that. Well, the rest is history.
Not everyone sees their life in 91 years and I want Grandpa to know how much I love him and respect him. Congratulations!!
On his 80th birthday, Wade and I had our first date. I was impressed because he chose to take me fishing and get to know me rather than a movie or video or something like that. Well, the rest is history.
Not everyone sees their life in 91 years and I want Grandpa to know how much I love him and respect him. Congratulations!!

Comments