Did you Know?
Did you know what the consequence of spray painting your science teacher in the hair with spray paint is? Neither did I. In fact, I would go as far as saying that I could go my whole life without knowing that. But then, I guess, it would be boring. Justin, in his defense, did say it was washable hair paint. I hope that will help. The teacher also had a game afterschool. Not good.
Well, at the moment, he had the rest of the day in In School Suspension and detention for the rest of next week. We'll know for sure tomorrow after the princpal and teacher have a pow wow.
Pow Wow.
Well, at the moment, he had the rest of the day in In School Suspension and detention for the rest of next week. We'll know for sure tomorrow after the princpal and teacher have a pow wow.
Pow Wow.

Comments
Sometimes it's hard being a boy!