Practice Woes

Wednesday we had our last practice before the Sacrament Mtg Presentation. Can I say "Pray for us?" loud enough? I'm not kidding - they just wouldn't settle down, and I don't blame them after school, but I just wanted them to catch on to their cues and such. I'm sure it didn't happen so we will put a smile on, pray, pray, pray, and do our very best. I guess I need to realize that the Spirit can mend the errors. The songs this year are WONDERFUL and that really helps. My favorite is IF THE SAVIOR STOOD BESIDE ME. Listen for it in your neck of the woods. It is a message for all!

Comments

Jake and Krista said…
I tried your chicken recipe you put on here tonight....delicious!!! I did it a little different..I just put the liquids and brown sugar in a pan and then cut the chicken up and put it in and let it boil. That was my quick version!!! Way good though!
Our program is the 26th. of course I only have to worry about the music, not the whole thing. The songs that the whole group sings, we have them down. I am nervous about the solos and small groups though. And our practice is on the 25th. I have a son who is playing a football game at War Memorial Stadium that day and 2 nieces at a VB tournament in the same place. I am torn!
diana said…
I'm sure the program will be wonderful! Sundays with Primary programs are always the best. We love the songs too.
Good luck with it all, you always work so hard and it will show!
Diana
I hope your program went well. That is always a stressful time. They always go well, and the parents are always so proud.

Popular Posts