Warning to all clothes folders!

Yes, that may be YOU! Erin came home yesterday with a tale for all people involved with laundry.

She ran into the house after school and announced that it was her most embarassing horrible dayof her life. (Keep in mind, she can be a drama queen - but I kept listening.) I asked her what happened. Erin proceeded to say that at lunch recess she was chasing her friend when a couple other friends started laughing at her. She stopped to look and a pair of her underwear were laying on the ground! Not the pair she was wearing, but another pair. They must have been caught in her pant leg after folding and she didn't even notice until they fell on the ground. She said she ran and grabbed them and stuffed them into her sleeve of her coat. She was so embarrassed!

I, too, chuckled and told her she handled it well. We are going to be a bit more careful when folding laundry so we don't have a repeat of that! Poor girl.

Comments

Poor Erin! I'd say that ranks pretty highly up there on the horrible embarrassing list!

Popular Posts