Track Meet

Today was our first MS track meet with 2 kids. What an adventure! Our goal was to see them in at least one event. Easier said than done. Shotput and discus was put at another site across town in Cody so Wade and I went back and forth between shotput field and back at the high school in the high jump area. The waiting is endless! If you are familiar with Cody WY you also know it is a windy wait! I didn't know that it would be such a zoo - lots a schools were included. I'm learning.

We got home and Wade put the hole in the wall so we are now officially connected to our addition from inside the house. I was holding out to keep the construction mess outside. We think it may be sooner than later to do the flooring so I agreed to make the hole. Wade is also putting the outlets in and a light. Slowly - slowly it will get done! (A turtle told me that once!)

Had a great trip with Mom and Sally to Billings yesterday. It was our annual birthday treat once a year. It is good to have her all to ourselves for a few hours! Thanks Mom and Sal!

Comments

Popular Posts