Pretty Much Finished

This is the kitchen. I love the hickory cabinets. No, this isn't my house - rather one that Wade built by Cody.


It was such a learning experience for him. This is one of his triumphs - a gorgeous fireplace. He worked so hard to make it look just right. The outside of the home has similar rock all around the bottom.
I am personally thrilled that he is done going to Cody everyday. I know he will probably have to do it again someday - and he enjoyed learning from this project - but we will see him a lot more now with 2 hours less of driving time. (OK, I'm selfish. That's 2 more hours on MY house!)

Comments

Jake and Krista said…
That is so beautiful! I love that fireplace! Nice job Wade! Put us on your list! I think it might be more than a two hour commute though! Looks like you guys are doing well and enjoying the nice weather. Did it snow there yesterday?
Great looking pics! He did a great job.

Sorry, about this: You're tagged. (Check out my blog for the questions you have to answer)

Popular Posts