Runaway!

Last night we went to Bingo for Books. It is where you play Bingo and get books everytime you win. They do it a couple time each year to get books into the homes around here. Kids love it. Well, James was having a hard time understanding the details of it and after a little skiff - turned into a roaring tantrum. I told him we were going home and he ran. And ran. And ran. We were the sight of the Bingo place. Little stinker. Once I caught hold hold of him, he really wailed. This is his new way of frustrating me. Kids know all the buttons. Any ideas to stop this? UGH!

Comments

I offered to sell my two year-old (only slightly used) to a friend. But she only wanted to do it if she could trade a (used) pre-teen.

I'm sure you had the sympathy of every mother in there!

Popular Posts