Privilege. Gulp!
Gulp! That is how my throat felt in church today. I'm just amazed at how the Lord has blessed me and my family. I've come a long way in 40 years. What a trip!
Justin hit another milestone today in church and blessed the sacrament today. It just seems like yesterday I joined this little wounded family and now my oldest is working on his Eagle Scout project, blessing the sacrament, and working hard so he can drive to seminary. He is growing into a great young adult and I feel so blessed to be part of his life. A privilege.
School starts Wednesday. Another Gulp! I'll have a 10th grader, 8th grader, 4th grader, 1st grader, and little Will. Thank goodness I still have one at home. We'll be hopping trying to make it to everything. I hope we can just keep it into perspective. Justin does Football and Chrissy is deep into volleyball. James does soccer. Gulp!
Justin hit another milestone today in church and blessed the sacrament today. It just seems like yesterday I joined this little wounded family and now my oldest is working on his Eagle Scout project, blessing the sacrament, and working hard so he can drive to seminary. He is growing into a great young adult and I feel so blessed to be part of his life. A privilege.
School starts Wednesday. Another Gulp! I'll have a 10th grader, 8th grader, 4th grader, 1st grader, and little Will. Thank goodness I still have one at home. We'll be hopping trying to make it to everything. I hope we can just keep it into perspective. Justin does Football and Chrissy is deep into volleyball. James does soccer. Gulp!

Comments