Eczema


This is not the best picture, but it shows what Chrissy is being plagued with. She has always had sensitive skin and some form of eczema - but it is rearing its ugly head on her hands right now.
They are peeling layers of skin and are crusty and very tender. I banned her from washing dishes (which I admit she didn't even cry about!) until we can get it healed. She has spots elsewhere but her hands are the worst right now. I'm pleading to my blogging friends - Any ideas or suggestions for treatments? She's got volleyball and we need to get her healed up!

Comments

Ryan and Summer said…
I've got lots of creams. Call me!!
Summer
diana said…
I've tried Eucerin lotion & it works sometimes. For me I use a prescription steroid cream...Good luck it looks painful!
Melissa B. said…
Vanicream always has worked for me. Next time i see you, i'll let you try some.
Patty said…
If it doesn't clear up soon, get her to a dermetologist.

Popular Posts