Time Out
For the second time, Time Out for Women came to Billings. I absolutely love it. They bring in top notch speakers and artists and I am truly in my element for a weekend. Ever been to one?
They had Kristen Oaks, Jenny Oaks Baker, Hillary Weeks, Kim Nelson, Chris Stewart, Kris Belcher, and DeAnne Flynn this year. The music was fabulous, the speakers let me know that I can be better and that I'm doing OK and really helped fill my well. If Hillary or Jenny come to your neighborhood, RUN to get tickets. Worth every dime.
Meredith and her mom and a gal in our ward, Julia, went with me. They were great to spend the weekend with.
So, while I was gone, Wade was superdad. I'm not kidding. To start off with, they got the 4-H pigs. They are so excited about the little creatures. He took them for a long hike on Tatman hill on Saturday. They haven't stopped talking about it since. They were tired, sunburned and beaming when I got home. I heard story after story of what they saw and did. All five kids were delighted and he was proclaimed SUPERDAD. Thanks honey.
Back to the grind today. Kids are off to school. Will and I at home. Wade getting ready to leave for work. Pigs got hurt yesterday so we are hoping for a full recovery. All is the life of kids and animals.
They had Kristen Oaks, Jenny Oaks Baker, Hillary Weeks, Kim Nelson, Chris Stewart, Kris Belcher, and DeAnne Flynn this year. The music was fabulous, the speakers let me know that I can be better and that I'm doing OK and really helped fill my well. If Hillary or Jenny come to your neighborhood, RUN to get tickets. Worth every dime.
Meredith and her mom and a gal in our ward, Julia, went with me. They were great to spend the weekend with.
So, while I was gone, Wade was superdad. I'm not kidding. To start off with, they got the 4-H pigs. They are so excited about the little creatures. He took them for a long hike on Tatman hill on Saturday. They haven't stopped talking about it since. They were tired, sunburned and beaming when I got home. I heard story after story of what they saw and did. All five kids were delighted and he was proclaimed SUPERDAD. Thanks honey.
Back to the grind today. Kids are off to school. Will and I at home. Wade getting ready to leave for work. Pigs got hurt yesterday so we are hoping for a full recovery. All is the life of kids and animals.

Comments