FHE Success
It was one of those nights. We don't have them every week - just enough to keep us doing it every Monday night. FHE success. It actually went great.
I was looking in the Family Fun magazine earlier and came across the game Twenty. Basically, you pick any object and come with up twenty uses of it. James was in charge of the game so he went and got the object - a stuffed dinosaur puppet. I wondered if it would really work and to my great suprise - it was a hit. From the teenagers, to the two year old, we laughed and laughed. I really suggest it.
Erin made a fancy sign where we got to pick the songs we sing. She is always making up something clever. For the lesson, we worked on Justin and Chrissy's requirements for their church activities. Good discussions about faith and being a true convert.
Dessert was rhubarb pie. I can't go wrong with it. Most of my family LOVES rhubarb. Spring has finally arrived and with it - rhubarb. I think next week we will go hunting for asparagus. That's one of my favorites of spring too.
I was looking in the Family Fun magazine earlier and came across the game Twenty. Basically, you pick any object and come with up twenty uses of it. James was in charge of the game so he went and got the object - a stuffed dinosaur puppet. I wondered if it would really work and to my great suprise - it was a hit. From the teenagers, to the two year old, we laughed and laughed. I really suggest it.
Erin made a fancy sign where we got to pick the songs we sing. She is always making up something clever. For the lesson, we worked on Justin and Chrissy's requirements for their church activities. Good discussions about faith and being a true convert.
Dessert was rhubarb pie. I can't go wrong with it. Most of my family LOVES rhubarb. Spring has finally arrived and with it - rhubarb. I think next week we will go hunting for asparagus. That's one of my favorites of spring too.

Comments
glad time out for women was good!