A Place for Everything
The girls and I just tackled a project that has been waiting 10 years! We soared through it in the morning and I feel so much lighter right now. It is the attic! We have been "storing" stuff up there ever since I got married and instead of clearing it out as we go - we just have been putting stuff up there. It was so overloaded and now you can actually walk through it - and actually find what you are looking for.
The inspiration for this was camping. We are looking to camp sometime soon and I am sick of never finding what I need! It was all spread out up there and now - thanks to my girls - it is in the same spot. A place for camping stuff. A place for cooking stuff. A place for clothes. A place for books (still awaiting a home inside). etc. etc.
I know. I know. The challenge is to keep the "stuff" in the right spots. Miracles do happen. It can be done. Wish me luck.
The inspiration for this was camping. We are looking to camp sometime soon and I am sick of never finding what I need! It was all spread out up there and now - thanks to my girls - it is in the same spot. A place for camping stuff. A place for cooking stuff. A place for clothes. A place for books (still awaiting a home inside). etc. etc.
I know. I know. The challenge is to keep the "stuff" in the right spots. Miracles do happen. It can be done. Wish me luck.

Comments