"I told you I was sick!"
Here we go again. If you have been following my blogs you will remember that James has had a couple ear infections recently. December to be exact. He then had a reaction to the antibiotic and he hasn't felt well since. No ear infection - just constantly whining. I mean constantly! It gets on the nerves.
Monday I had had it! His whining was really getting to me and the Mother Instinct kicked in saying you better get him checked. I didn't know what it could be - but the whining - ugh!
So, at the doctor's office we discover it is probably another reaction to his antibiotics and the stomach flu he recently had. His stomach is probably all messed up with yeast and such. I guess those medicines can really take a toll. Keep in mind, he didn't just complain about his stomach. It was a different body part daily. He went from his foot to his head and everything in between - so I didn't know it was his tummy. When we got in the car after his appointment, and I said how glad we came to the doctor, he said very matter of factly - "I told you I was sick!"
Now we are eating all the yogurt we can and some probiotic meds to help see if it will mend him up. He should be feeling better this week. I HOPE! Poor kid. I wish I had more medical knowledge - but I guess that will come with each child and their ailments.
On the same day, Chrissy started her fun with braces. They put spacers in. Next week she will have a shining smile. She is finding out that it hurts more than she thought it would. I'll keep you posted.
Monday I had had it! His whining was really getting to me and the Mother Instinct kicked in saying you better get him checked. I didn't know what it could be - but the whining - ugh!
So, at the doctor's office we discover it is probably another reaction to his antibiotics and the stomach flu he recently had. His stomach is probably all messed up with yeast and such. I guess those medicines can really take a toll. Keep in mind, he didn't just complain about his stomach. It was a different body part daily. He went from his foot to his head and everything in between - so I didn't know it was his tummy. When we got in the car after his appointment, and I said how glad we came to the doctor, he said very matter of factly - "I told you I was sick!"
Now we are eating all the yogurt we can and some probiotic meds to help see if it will mend him up. He should be feeling better this week. I HOPE! Poor kid. I wish I had more medical knowledge - but I guess that will come with each child and their ailments.
On the same day, Chrissy started her fun with braces. They put spacers in. Next week she will have a shining smile. She is finding out that it hurts more than she thought it would. I'll keep you posted.

Comments
Diana