Wait 4 seconds....
Friday I went to Chrissy's ballgame. Meeteetse Vs. Burlington. We did a great job. Chrissy made several points in both the 6th and 7th grade game. I was sitting by Leslie, my dear friend, and her son shared the most entertaining words of advice.
Leslie asked him a question and he didn't respond right away. She inquired why he didn't answer and this is what he told her.
Today Mr. Davidson (the principal) told him some advice for when he has a wife. When a woman asks for your opinion, wait 4 seconds and she will tell you what your opinion is - and then agree with her! The key to wedded bliss!
Leslie and I just laughed and laughed. If only Wade had known that 11 years ago!
Leslie asked him a question and he didn't respond right away. She inquired why he didn't answer and this is what he told her.
Today Mr. Davidson (the principal) told him some advice for when he has a wife. When a woman asks for your opinion, wait 4 seconds and she will tell you what your opinion is - and then agree with her! The key to wedded bliss!
Leslie and I just laughed and laughed. If only Wade had known that 11 years ago!

Comments
I think that's called out of the mouths of babes. :)
thanks for sharing