
It's official. Poor James has been sick on and off since mid November. Ear infection. Ear infection. Then it was a reaction to the antibiotic. IT was HORRIBLE! This strange, wierd rash showed up all over his body and seemed to clear up when I stopped giving him omnicef. He is allergic and I hope to never go through this again. Poor kid. We would wake up each day just to see if he was feeling well or not. At the moment, we are on the mend, and he is his old self.

James in his elf costume for the school Christmas Program. He was so darn cute! His cousin Kolby was in his class too and Kolby got in trouble while they were waiting for kissing one of his classmates! You never know what these little elves will do!

Erin, Rose, and Mellicent all decked out for the Elementary Christmas Program. I thought they were adorable. They are holding their recorders that they got to play too.
This is James' class performing. I thought they were so cute!
Comments