Like the song that never ends.......

We are STILL trying to heal up at this house. Yesterday I took James and Will back to the Dr. James is still having stomach problems (so he is on prevacid for a long time) and Will has a bad sinus infection. He had me up at 4am with a fever and wanting Mom. I feel so bad for these kids. Wade and I are coughing - but I think we'll recover from that. The other three are actually doing well right now (knock on wood!).

Chrissy started BB last week and her first game is Friday against Meeteetse. She is officially on the 7th grade team and is delighted! You see, there are just a few 8th graders and she kind of tried out for that team - but she really likes to stay with her teammates and is glad she didn't make it. She truly plays her heart out and we are excited to see her play. She may play against her cousin Melissa sometime this month. Those are always fun to watch.

Comments

And it's such cold weather - that doesn't seem to help sick stuff go away any faster.

Sorry you're sick! Hope you get well soon!

Popular Posts