First Tooth!

It's true! Monday James discovered he had a loose tooth and by Tuesday night he was putting it in an envelope for the tooth fairy. It was driving him crazy so I didn't think it would take him too long to get it out. He brought me a piece of floss to pull it out with! One brave boy! This almost pained look is James not knowing if he should cry or laugh. It is mixed emotions when a tooth you have known your whole life is missing, you have a hole in your mouth, and a bleeding mouth. Fortunately, we cheered and stopped the bleeding fairly quickly and he could brag about it at school before the Thanksgiving break. Congratulations James!

Comments

What???? How did he do that??? That's amazing! Sam is NOT that brave. I think he'll be nursing this one forever. How old is James anyway?

I am totally impressed!!! You go James!
Tricia said…
James will be 6 in January. I have a couple other kids that would NEVER do what James did. I think Chrissy had a tooth hanging by a thread for a month before she lost it one night - I can't remember if we got it or not. Goood luck!
diana said…
Great job James!! Isabelle has had one dangling for over a month. She has 2 coming in crooked behind the loose one & I have no hope of it coming out anytime soon! How did Thanksgiving go? Hopefully it was wonderful

Popular Posts