Fall Fever
If anyone is watching the weather, we are having a GORGEOUS fall in our neck of the woods. It is warmer longer, thus the farmers have gotten their crops harvested. One of the drawbacks is the blasted flies. I don't think they will ever die. Usually it is cold enough by now to put them at bay - but not yet.
Wade started his spec house in the nearby subdivision. We are going out on a limb - but he is anxious to see if it works. Very good location. I survived ward conference yesterday. I don't know why having strangers in the room adds to the stress, but it does. The kids were actually quite reverent and that helped the day go well. I did sharing time and they actually paid attention! Prayers are answered.
I'm getting ready for the holiday crowd at our house. That may be why my postings are fewer. We are excited to have the Despains together for a little while and see our new niece, Josie. Football is over - Justin's team finished second in the state. They should be so thrilled with themselves of going so far. Justin was a trooper with staying with the team. Chrissy starts BB in January and somedays it isn't soon enough...she is excited for it.
Tomorrow my father in law is having hip replacement surgery. We all hope it goes well and he recovers quickly. We had Sunday night pow-wow last night to wish him well.
Wade started his spec house in the nearby subdivision. We are going out on a limb - but he is anxious to see if it works. Very good location. I survived ward conference yesterday. I don't know why having strangers in the room adds to the stress, but it does. The kids were actually quite reverent and that helped the day go well. I did sharing time and they actually paid attention! Prayers are answered.
I'm getting ready for the holiday crowd at our house. That may be why my postings are fewer. We are excited to have the Despains together for a little while and see our new niece, Josie. Football is over - Justin's team finished second in the state. They should be so thrilled with themselves of going so far. Justin was a trooper with staying with the team. Chrissy starts BB in January and somedays it isn't soon enough...she is excited for it.
Tomorrow my father in law is having hip replacement surgery. We all hope it goes well and he recovers quickly. We had Sunday night pow-wow last night to wish him well.

Comments