ICU

That is where Robin, my father-in-law, is at this moment. The surgery went great, but he is struggling to keep up his blood pressure in recovery. They can't seem to figure out why he is losing so much blood - they have put 4 units in him so far. They put him in the ICU yesterday and I'm pretty sure he'll be there today too until they can figure it out and get him off some meds. Our thoughts and prayers are with him and Alice - she is the weary soldier at his side - during this trial. We still have faith that he'll pull through.

I managed to twist my ankle at the school when I went to get Mike yesterday, so I am babying that. Ice really helps. My parents came today to help get ready for Thanksgiving and really did more than I expected. Thank you! Mom is an angel with the never ending laundry pile.

Wade is pouring the foundation on his spec house. Tomorrow - we hope- will be the last pour. Weather is always a factor this time of year. He is off to visit his parents today too.

We are excited for our holiday crowd. We hope the weather cooperates with the travel plans!

Comments

Popular Posts