Cheers!

Due to the activities of the week, we were able to have Jordan at our house for a little while. William just loved the extra friend and they had a great time. I discovered how quickly I CAN clean up two gallons of water and how quickly they can empty the toy box and spread the toys throughout the house. I don't think a room was missed!

Comments

Sally said…
Two cuties!! I can only imagine the destruction in your house. What time do you want us there on Thursday?
Christine said…
Hi Tricia- it's Christine- I lived with Mary Schmidt for a couple of months. You have such a cute family. I was in Vegas a while back & ran into Kristine & Derek & they told me that they had your blog, I hope you don't mind. I live in St George. check out our blog.

Popular Posts