I got it Mom!


This may not mean much to you - but to my five year old, it is amazing. He finally figured out how to make the number "5". I have oodles of papers with the number "5" on it. He did the happy dance each time he did it right. I taught him the song "go down, and around and put on the hat". He sings it all the time. When he gets home from school, before he goes to school, even going somewhere in the car, he has a pen and a notebook practicing his "5's".
These "light bulb moments" are what make being a mommy so wonderful! I love being part of these each day. What a blessing.

Comments

Way to go! I think they're beautiful!

I used to fill notebooks full of letters. Pages of Ss or Ts or whatever. I'd see an empty page and just have to fill it with whatever letter I was working on or wanting to change!

I love the light bulb moments too.
John B. said…
You go James!! Way to figure out those hard things in life and make them easy - next 6!!! Sally
Jake and Krista said…
I love the light bulb moments... or the moments when she learns a new word or does exactly what I asked her to do. It is sooooo fun!
Patty said…
James, we are proud of you. Your 5's look really nice. How are you coming on writing your name. We love you. Grandma Patty
Wyo Chic said…
Good job James do you think you can do 6's now?
And by the way I'm tagging you and if you don't know what that is than you can go to my blog and read the rules

Popular Posts