Tagged!

Due to varying circumstances, I have two nieces that will be/are in the Denver Children's Hospital at the same time. Melissa B. (almost 12!) is there for a "tune up "for her cystic fibrosis and Taylor D. (6 yrs old) is there for another try at getting her heart to quit misfiring. Melissa is brushing up on her blog skills as she lays in her bed and tagged me. The tag is to get into your pictures and get the fourth folder -fourth picture. Here it is.

This is our backyard two years ago. It has come a long way. Our grass is now planted and we actually saw grass today! Yippee! The addition has a deck, four rooms in use - and lots of users! Thanks Melissa for letting me see the sunshine today!

We love you girls! Hope to see you back in Wyoming SOON!

Comments

Crouch6 said…
Hey! So, good temps are double digits. We are still in the 90's although it is forecasted to be in the 80s this weekend. It feels heavenly today. It is cloudy!
Hi Long Lost Friend,
I just commented on Sally's blog telling her to let you know where I am, and to put me in touch with you. Than I got a little more nosy, and found you on my own.
How are you?? I think of you oftan, and just updated some wedding pictures, and loved seeing you in some of them. I think that is the last time I saw you. What a bad friend I am:( If you don't mind I would like to check in on your blog, and see how you and your cute family are doing. Please visit mine anytime. Can I add you to my friend list?? Oh, so many things I want to talk to you about, but I don't want to leave a novel:) Please contact me soon:):)
Your long ago friend;
Kristy (Brown)Sinks
www.gksinks.blogspot.com
Sally said…
I see that Kristy found you, so I won't leave you her site address. She has a fun site, check it out.
Sally said…
Trish - Change your lettering to a darker color. I'm getting old and can barely read it. (just some sisterly advice!)
Anonymous said…
Trish- you need to tag four people and then it keeps going on and on.
MELISSA
P.S. I'm having a family dinner on thursday that you can come to. We will tell you more soon.

Popular Posts