Then let's add...
I thought the day couldn't get worse - but I am the one that ended up making it even more complicated.
I put Will in the car and then ran into the house to get the books to take to James' class. I somehow managed to trip on our sidewalk and fell - face first. I'm not kidding. I look like I've fought a war - and lost. I hit a rock or something between my nose and it took a chuck of skin off my nose. I have road rash on my chin, nose, forehead, and knee. I was so glad I wasn't carrying William and I didn't break anything but maybe my nose - but UGH!
I called Wade and he quickly came to doctor me up. Alice went and read to the Kindergartners for me and I rescheduled a meeting. I am still quite a sight. Erin sympathizes how embarassed I must feel. I'm so grateful it wasn't worse. At least I hope the swelling is down my Sunday! Right now my nose it HUGE!
Thanks for your sympathy too!
I put Will in the car and then ran into the house to get the books to take to James' class. I somehow managed to trip on our sidewalk and fell - face first. I'm not kidding. I look like I've fought a war - and lost. I hit a rock or something between my nose and it took a chuck of skin off my nose. I have road rash on my chin, nose, forehead, and knee. I was so glad I wasn't carrying William and I didn't break anything but maybe my nose - but UGH!
I called Wade and he quickly came to doctor me up. Alice went and read to the Kindergartners for me and I rescheduled a meeting. I am still quite a sight. Erin sympathizes how embarassed I must feel. I'm so grateful it wasn't worse. At least I hope the swelling is down my Sunday! Right now my nose it HUGE!
Thanks for your sympathy too!

Comments