We have FIRE!

This is our latest lawn ornament. Wade finished it this week and HAD to try it out. We actually are excited about the firepit - we will have a lot of memories here. If you know Aagards at all, you know that fire is a part of life. They just LOVE the flame. The rock matches the rock around our house. I think he did a great job. We loved the s'mores too!

Yes, notice the green, green grass in the background. It is our neighbors. I am envious. Wade still has hopes to get ours planted. It is a race against the weather and when he needs to make a living too - it just takes time. However, this was our last project in the yard to get done before we plant. So planting is our next step. Pray for temperant weather!
You're welcome to come try the pit out too! Bring your own chairs!

Comments

Looks great! And high too so no one can fall in. Smart idea!
John B. said…
I love the fire pit. How about thanksgiving turkey on the pit!!! Sally
Patty said…
We're for a lawn party and a cooking at the firepit. Mom
Mels said…
I love your pit, that is just way cool, it makes our little fire pit more like a fire bowl:)

Popular Posts