Dripping!
Wade came in from work dripping wet! NOT just a little wet - a lot. Come to find out - with a new bike we got, he was riding too close to the canal on the way home and FELL IN!
He was soaked and laughing to hard. I wish I could have seen it. He said he was going to fast and didn't have time to make a turn and it landed him in the full canal. Only Trevor, his hand, got to see it.
I could have won $10,000.
Trish
PS. The bike is still good. WHEW!
He was soaked and laughing to hard. I wish I could have seen it. He said he was going to fast and didn't have time to make a turn and it landed him in the full canal. Only Trevor, his hand, got to see it.
I could have won $10,000.
Trish
PS. The bike is still good. WHEW!

Comments
That is too funny!