
Spring cleaning this week brought not only a huge change in our yard, but we found these baby robins waiting for their momma in our shed. I worked VERY hard to convince James to leave them alone as the anxious momma bird was waiting with a worm to feed them. Wade's work yard looks TONS better!

For some reason, this week our lilacs were covered with butterflies! It was gorgeous and I wanted to catch it on my blog. Lilace will forever remind me of home and my childhood - I love them (but not lilac scented deodorant, which is another story). The lilacs are still blooming, but I fear that their life is soon coming to an end. I'll enjoy them while I can.

On Friday, Mom and I took my little ones to the Big Horn Mtns. to check out the cabins for our Despain Reunion. With Wyoming maps in hand - I had to capture a sight I have NEVER seen on the mountains. June 6th - and the guy in the background is snowblowing the paths at Burgess Junction Visitor Center. Our cabins are only a couple miles away. Granted, our reunion isn't for a few weeks, but there was so much SNOW! I personally believe that heaven will resemble the Big Horn Mtns. You may or may not agree. But either way - it was based on NO visible snow! So, we left the mountains hoping for hot warm weather to melt the snow and dry out the mud puddles - at least for the weekend of our reunion. I want to add that lunch at Bear Lodge was fantastic! $3.95 for one time soup and salad bar and it was great! I found a new favorite place to eat.
Comments
As a compromise: maybe we could have ICE cold sodas!!!
(You're not buying it are you??) :)
We'd show you our piece of heaven ANYTIME!