Laramie, Sweet Laramie!

For anyone that does not know, or may have forgotten, I LOVE Laramie WY! We got to travel there this weekend for Kyle (Johnathan's son) baptism. I worked on his Holy Ghost quilt all week and we arrived in Laramie in time to be part of the big day. For entertainment, we went bowling. Between both families, there were 30 people - so we were quite a group and the bowling alley and Pizza Hut that day. We were so proud of Kyle and his decision to get baptized. We even went to their ward on Sunday where Johnathan is the Bishop. I crossed paths with a cousin (Kirsti), an old college friend (Don Wiley and family), and some Burlington natives (Travis and Chelsea Graham, and Amanda Davis)! What a small world!
Oreos were our choice of snack. Alyssa got the prize for loving them the most!


Erin, Kennedy, Hadley, James, and Kyle is ready to roll his ball. These little guys took care of themselves pretty well!


Dad and Mom. What else can I say? We love spending the weekend with them! I love you!
On our way home from Laramie, we stopped by Wade's brother in Casper. We stopped in Thermop to eat and it was a disaster! The server was TERRIBLE! Lousy service. The manager paid for our dinner though but it made our arrival home much later than planned (10:00pm). But, if that is the worse thing that happened, it was a great weekend in Zion, oh, I mean Laramie!

Comments

Crouch6 said…
The last day of school is tomorrow! I have mixed feelings. It is so hot they are going to be bored. Luckily my brother Jason's complex has a pool. Derek is done with his first year! Yay! but because of some financial setbacks he is working evenings trying to sell pest control. It is strictly commission so it isn't going that great. We'll see how it pans out. At least he isn't having to study. I am taking both of my anatomy classes this summer. I am about a third of the way done with the first one and then the second one is 6 weeks long too. I love keeping up with you on our blogs!

Popular Posts