I Survived!
I know some of you may think I'm a pansy with my last Sabbath schedule - but it was a bit hair-raising! I did survive though. Our bishop let me sit with my family instead of sitting on the stand and that helped get through Sacrament Meeting. Primary class went well - one girl absent and leading the music went well tooo. Right after church, I got in the car with the three kids and went to Thermopolis (90 minute away) to pick up Chrissy and Justin. ( Wade has clerking to do.) Fortunately, the car ran well, roads were good, and the weather was on our side. Mission accomplished. I survived. Wade had dinner ready. What a man.
Let me share some advice. Wade and I farmed out the kids and went to Billings for our anniversary. It was fun to get away and enjoy each other. However, don't go see THe Bucket List to celebrate your anniversary. It was OK - but celebrated the death process. Not something you want to do on your anniversary. Just a bit of advice I want to pass on.
We are back in the rat race!
Let me share some advice. Wade and I farmed out the kids and went to Billings for our anniversary. It was fun to get away and enjoy each other. However, don't go see THe Bucket List to celebrate your anniversary. It was OK - but celebrated the death process. Not something you want to do on your anniversary. Just a bit of advice I want to pass on.
We are back in the rat race!

Comments