There are only 3 Hours!

I must be on some list this week. I don't know where the list is, or how I got on it. But if this happens again, I am going to search for it! I just got called and asked to give the RS lesson on Sunday. Normally, I would say yes - but as I already said, I am on a list this week. I am already talking in Sacrament Mtg., giving a Sr. Primary lesson, and leading the music in Primary for one hour. I don't even have a minute to volunteer for RS this week. One would expect to do all of this if I was in a smaller ward or branch - but I'm not! WE are a good sized ward with lots of able hands. See, I'm on a list...

Wish me luck!

Comments

I've seen those lists and they aren't fun! I'm sooooo sorry!

(however, Sunday afternoon will only be that much better!!
Mels said…
to get off the list you have to go inactive for atleast 6 months, I don't recommend it so practice the phrase "I'm so sorry, I'm already committed to something that day" (with a nice smile) ok, I'm not a good one for advice, I also am speaking (on the joy of service, I think my husband is trying to tell me something,) teaching my sunday class and doing music the last hour in primary. You'd fit right in here Trish!
soooo??? how did it go????

Popular Posts