March Came in like a Liamb!
True! It was a gorgeous day until about 3pm and then the lion hit. We are windy now - but no moisture. I wonder what it will go out like in a month
So in church today they annouced a new bishopric will be sustained next week. Our bishop has been in for 6 years and before that he was a counselor for 6 yrs or more. I have his 12 year old daughter in my class - and she can't wait to have Dad sit by her in church. She doesn't know what that is like. Needless to say, bishop wasn't too sad today to make that announcement. In fact he sounded almost jubilant. Can't say I blame him. So maybe we will all get new callings soon! You never know - new bishoprics bring change.
Mom, Dad and I are on a quest to get names for temple work. It has been fun. The youth don't have many baptisms to do nowadays unless we find some for them. Mom has a lot of work to do on her side - I'm enjoying the stories and process. I'm anxious for the whole church to get on this new program. Anyway, I'm hoping for trip to Billings with the kids to do some work at the temple soon. Wish me luck.
So in church today they annouced a new bishopric will be sustained next week. Our bishop has been in for 6 years and before that he was a counselor for 6 yrs or more. I have his 12 year old daughter in my class - and she can't wait to have Dad sit by her in church. She doesn't know what that is like. Needless to say, bishop wasn't too sad today to make that announcement. In fact he sounded almost jubilant. Can't say I blame him. So maybe we will all get new callings soon! You never know - new bishoprics bring change.
Mom, Dad and I are on a quest to get names for temple work. It has been fun. The youth don't have many baptisms to do nowadays unless we find some for them. Mom has a lot of work to do on her side - I'm enjoying the stories and process. I'm anxious for the whole church to get on this new program. Anyway, I'm hoping for trip to Billings with the kids to do some work at the temple soon. Wish me luck.

Comments