James was trying to hide from us and picked the perfect spot - the duffle bag! He was quite a load to carry around. He won't always be able to hide there! I had to capture the moment!
This is Erin's birthday party with her friends. She loved it. I must say though - that I have lost my touch. I used to be able to entertain and teach 32 of these kids daily and you would have thought I was moving a mountain getting ready for these 7 girls! Plan A bombed due to the weather.(That was a bike treasure hunt and a picnic at the park.) We went to Plan B which was a cooking party. We decorated these sun bonnets and then baked pizza and smoothies and decorated cupcakes. (All soy free for her allergic friend!) Little did I realize that playing in Erin's bedroom with the karoake machine was the real hit of the party! I tried!
Erin also lost a tooth this night - in her sleep. She woke up and realized that the tooth was gone. Pain free. She didn't swallow it - we found it in her bed. The toothfairy even found her! My kids hate me to help get rid of loose teeth! I love it! Go figure.
Wade and I took Justin and Chrissy to the temple yesterday. It was a great day. The little ones stayed with G&G and Aunt Lisa and Uncle Aaron.(They are visiting from Utah.) We had lunch with Chad and Shae after the temple and then Chad and Shae came on the Burlington to see Lisa. Lisa's kids have grown so much! We love it when they visit.


James was showing me how he can jump over this lid. Over and over and over. Need I say more?

Comments

I can't believe he fit into that duffle bag! That was amazing!
Jake and Krista said…
That video clip is hilarious! It looks like Erin had a good birthday... Can't wait to see ya'll for her baptism on Sunday!

Popular Posts