We passed two cops!


James went to work with his Dad the morning in Cody. I picked him up after William and I went grocery shopping. After he got into the car he said, "Mom, we passed two cops on the way to work this morning. But he didn't see me. I stayed flat on the floor and didn't move!" Now, one would think that we train our children regularly to hide from authorities. Not so, but I did find out that Wade forgot the carseat for James. James even told me that he was good so Dad didn't have to go to jail.


Wade told me later that earlier that day they were on the road and a big ol' Dodge was coming their way in the other lane. James popped up without warning and said with a gruff voice, "You wanna play chicken!?!"


Justin, the 14 year old, asked if he could help with the concessions at the BB game tonight. We were going anyway to see Chrissy play. Justin invited us to come watch him at the concessions too! OOOOH Ahhhhh! That sounds like a rip roarin' time!


Chrissy's team didn't win - but it was fun to watch. We came home and Erin gave me a foot massage. William fell asleep at dinner and was in bed by 6:30pm. Tired boy!

Comments

Popular Posts