Sledding Heaven!


I know it may by sunny where you are - do you remember sledding? We had so much fun this morning! Wade hooked the sleds up to the suburban - yes, many sleds, many children -and dragged them around town. You can't do that in a big city! Fortunately no Highway Patrolman was on duty so we were lucky. The highways were the slickest. No injuries - a few close calls. Erin and Chrissy were out most of the time - Justin looked like the great snowman- James was rosy cheeked and even William tried a round or two! Uncle Mike and Aunt Kelli and Hunter went with us. The Jones were also sledding - but with a horse and James and Chrissy took a round with a horse and sled. They loved it!

We had chili and hot cocoa at the home ranch afterwards! A Great way to celebrate the first major snow is a long time. We hope it dumps on us tomorrow too!

I know - go enjoy that 70+ degree weather. Secretly I'm jealous!

Comments

Popular Posts