It's coming!
I don't have pictures, but the girls room in our addtion is finally looking like we may move in this next week! Yahoo!!! Wade got it drywalled and textured and the rest of us have helped with painting this week. Wade needs to put the doors and trim in - and then it is the carpet! I am so excited to finally be getting this project done.
The girls get a much larger room to share - I get their old room for MY crafts (or crap as it has been called!). It is truly a win-win situation.
Last week, four of my five children were at the ER or doctor's office. Some cold virus came through with a vengeance. Two ear infections, one sore throat, and yes, one case of "see a specialist" for a hurting wrist. Wade is trying to fight it off now, and so far Justin and I have evaded the bug.
Justin returned from state wrestling tournament with lots of memories. He made some good friends. He was competing against kids that have wrestled for years, so we thought Justin did great this year going and sticking to the wrestling program.
My in-laws got their mission call to Ukraine Danske Mission. They are intently learning Russian. I admire their willingness to go and serve and learn this hard language. We are excited for them!
My computer is trying to die - I'm trying hard to convince it that it isn't time yet. This may be why my postings are few and far between.
The girls get a much larger room to share - I get their old room for MY crafts (or crap as it has been called!). It is truly a win-win situation.
Last week, four of my five children were at the ER or doctor's office. Some cold virus came through with a vengeance. Two ear infections, one sore throat, and yes, one case of "see a specialist" for a hurting wrist. Wade is trying to fight it off now, and so far Justin and I have evaded the bug.
Justin returned from state wrestling tournament with lots of memories. He made some good friends. He was competing against kids that have wrestled for years, so we thought Justin did great this year going and sticking to the wrestling program.
My in-laws got their mission call to Ukraine Danske Mission. They are intently learning Russian. I admire their willingness to go and serve and learn this hard language. We are excited for them!
My computer is trying to die - I'm trying hard to convince it that it isn't time yet. This may be why my postings are few and far between.

Comments