Skip to main content
Search
Search This Blog
Tricia's Treasures
Wade,Tricia, Justin, Chrissy, Erin, James and William in all their glory!
Share
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Labels
Family Pictures
March 28, 2010
Family Pictures - December 2009
These are a bit of the family pictures we had done in December. Aren't my kids so stinkin'cute?
Comments
Stacey
said…
BEAUTIFUL pictures Tricia!! You look great, so happy!
Sally
said…
Great pics, and I really like the black and white. Make it a big one and put it on your wall!!!
summer@tctwest.net said…
So Stinkin Coot! (that's how my nephew says that) I love them!
amanda said…
love the pics I really like them in black and white too!! Amanda
Jodie
said…
Love them!! I sure miss you. Your kiddos are pretty stinking cute!
diana
said…
Love the pictures! Everyone looks great!
Stuart and Kimber
said…
These pictures are GREAT!!! I love them!!! Your kids are darling!!!
Popular Posts
July 08, 2011
Summer ?
March 23, 2011
11 Years Ago.....
Comments